Online State Aid workshop
Subsidy or state aid law affects far more companies than one might generally think. In cooperation with BVMW, our EU / Competition team will host a workshop on 9 February 2021, at 4 pm, that covers the basics of this important area of competition law, highlights specific legal aspects and provides a comprehensive overview of the most pressing current issues.
Why this workshop?
- It's not only about money - the broad EU-legal concept of aid / subsidies
- Concluding legally secure, advantageous contracts with the state and state-owned companies
- Minimizing the recovery risk
- Fighting illegal subsidies to competitors
- Avoiding time-consuming administrative and court proceedings
- Recent developments in regulatory and judicial practice
- Aid during the COVID-19 pandemic: opportunities, procedures, limits
What does the workshop cover?
- Brief overview of monetary and non-monetary forms of subsidies/aid and current EU state aid law
- Aid during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Compact presentation of key aspects of state aid law, focused on your industry
- Essential "do's and don'ts" in everyday business
- Attack and defense in state aid law
- And much more...
Please contact us for further information about the event.