H2 Panel in Hamburg
A brief review of our first H2 event
See the video for some key insights from our first H2 Panel at Chatham Partners LLP in Hamburg.
- How far/close to market maturity is H2-technology ?
- What are the most promising first, second and third use cases?
- What are the obstacles for a fast roll-out?
- How will required investment be financed?
- Are the “field tests for the energy turnaround” sufficient?
- How much H2 can and will be “green”?
- How does the H2 market currently function and how will it function in the future?
Thank you Joerg Ott (Air Liquide), Sabine Weth (KONGSTEIN), Klemens Martin Kaar (Ørsted) and Felix Pahl (Aquila Capital) for the insights and Olivia Eijking at WeBridge as well as Taylor Hopkinson for the cooperation!
We are looking forward to the next event!